"Quick and Dirty" Requirements Management Tool (QDRMT) is a tool for managing requirements for a single project. It is written in C++ and requires SQLite 3 and wxWidgets (GTK) libraries.
You may use QDRMT free of charge. The source is included in the archive.
Version 1.2 Changes:
- QDRMT now remembers the last save/open and export directories.
Version 1.1 Changes:
- Added version string to main dialog title
- Fixed a bug in which creating a new project file caused program to crash because of missed columns refs in the database row insertions.
- Made the field editing dialogs resizable
- Made field order of RTF export honor field gravity